[MINC-users] Dicom to Minc converter for Phillips ?

Kuan H. Kho minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 11 03:38:05 2005

--============_-1101592050==_ma============

If you're working with Philips scanners, you might want to
reconstruct the scans and have them as raw files, ie *.PAR and *.REC
files (instead of the tedious DICOM). This is an option of the
scanner software. The *.PAR file serves as a header to the *.REC file
(raw) which can easily be converted into minc, or any other file
type. (for minc, use rawtominc etc etc), and the parameters
(voxelsize, # of dynamics etc) should be checked! This works
finereally works well!
Keep on the good work,
best,
Kuan
--
Kuan H. Kho, MD

Depts. of Psychiatry & Neurosurgery, G03.124
University Medical Center Utrecht
Heidelberglaan 100
P.O.Box 85500
3508 GA Utrecht
The Netherlands

P +31-30-2507969/2507953
F +31-30-2542100
E k.h.kho_'at'_azu.nl

>Is there any working version of dicom to minc converter for Phillips
>dcm files?
>The most recent version of dicom3_to_minc utility didn't work for me.
>After some googling, I found phil_to_minc but somehow the link is not present.
><http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/minc/>http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/minc/
>
>Thanks,
>Phil.

--============_-1101592050==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [MINC-users] Dicom to Minc converter for
reconstruct the scans and have them as raw files, ie *.PAR and *.REC
files (instead of the tedious DICOM). This is an option of the scanner
software. The *.PAR file serves as a header to the *.REC file (raw)
which can easily be converted into minc, or any other file type. (for
minc, use rawtominc etc etc), and the parameters (voxelsize, # of
dynamics etc) should be checked! This works finereally works
well!</div>
best,<br>
Kuan</div>
Depts. of Psychiatry &amp; Neurosurgery, G03.124<br>
University Medical Center Utrecht<br>
Heidelberglaan 100<br>
P.O.Box 85500<br>
3508 GA Utrecht<br>
The Netherlands<br>
P +31-30-2507969/2507953<br>
F +31-30-2542100</div>
version of dicom to minc converter for Phillips dcm
files?</font></blockquote>
of dicom3_to_minc utility didn</font>'t work for me.</blockquote>
found phil_to_minc but somehow the link is not
present.</font></blockquote>
href="http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/minc/"><font
size="-1">http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/minc/</font></a></blockquote

size="-1">&nbsp;</font></blockquote>