[MINC-users] Re: [BIC-users] Matlab 7.0.4,Matlab6.5, and EMMA (emma-0.9.7)

Colin HAWCO minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 14 04:29:05 2005

    In some matlab versions, the following error will occure and can be
ignored. I run fmrilm and many other functions that call emma from matlab
7 routinely now and have had no troubles. The error you can ignor is:

warning:
Warning: File not found or permission denied
> In miwriteimages at 96
  In putimages at 112
  In testMatlab7 at 54

The only sad thing is that I can't seem to turn this warning off (warning
off doesn't work), and so the printing of the warning to the screen many
tines ovr seems to slow down my file processing, since print commands seem
generally slow.

Personaly, I think everyone should just stick with matlab 6.5 I regret
upgrading now. It's been nothing but trouble, and many of the new features
are not, in my opinion, improvements.