[MINC-users] ana2mnc update.

Kim, Hyun-Pil minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 28 08:28:04 2005

The same problem also exists in mnc2nii.
I hope this fixed for the next release of minc.

Thanks,
PHIL

-----Original Message-----
From: minc-users-admin@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
[mailto:minc-users-admin@bic.mni.mcgill.ca] On Behalf Of Andrew Janke
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 8:29 PM
To: Kim, Hyun-Pil; minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Subject: [MINC-users] ana2mnc update.

Hyun-Pil Kim has kindly sent me some changes to ana2mnc that solve some
problems with respect to defaults of pixdim.  Essentially they are now all
set to 1 when empty as opposed to 0.

Apparently this solves some problems with some analyze viewers. I have
placed the new version here.

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/scripts/ana2mnc-1.3d

Those interested in MINC->ANALYZE conversion will also be interested to note
that the new version of MINC (1.4) includes converters for
MINC->Nifti-1 and the reverse called nii2mnc and mnc2nii.  These two
converters are the new official analyze converters for MINC.

I suspect I will still apply minor patches to ana2mnc but hope to eventually
retire it in favour of nii2mnc

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke@gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012