[MINC-users] ana2mnc update.

Andrew Janke Andrew Janke <a.janke@gmail.com>
Thu Jul 28 07:29:03 2005

Hyun-Pil Kim has kindly sent me some changes to ana2mnc that solve
some problems with respect to defaults of pixdim.  Essentially they
are now all set to 1 when empty as opposed to 0.

Apparently this solves some problems with some analyze viewers. I have
placed the new version here.

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/scripts/ana2mnc-1.3d

Those interested in MINC->ANALYZE conversion will also be interested
to note that the new version of MINC (1.4) includes converters for
MINC->Nifti-1 and the reverse called nii2mnc and mnc2nii.  These two
converters are the new official analyze converters for MINC.

I suspect I will still apply minor patches to ana2mnc but hope to
eventually retire it in favour of nii2mnc

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke@gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012