[MINC-users] problems saving images in Display

Michel Audette m.audette@aist.go.jp
Wed Jan 5 20:29:05 2005

Hi Andrew and Steve,

I am using Display 1.3.8, bicpl 1.4.1, and netpbm-10.18.18, all from source
code. I didn't configure Display with --lpthread. I didn't see that anywhere
mentioned, nor does it seem to be a recognized configure option for Display
right now. I used the --with-image-ppm option for bicpl.

By the way, I had to edit some makefiles to also account for pbm and pgm
dependencies, along with ppm. I didn't see a simple way to fix that in
configuration files.

Thanks for your help. Cheers,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.,
Research Fellow, Surgical Simulation,
Surgical Assist Technology Group,
AIST,
Namiki 1-2,
Tsukuba, Japan,
305-8564.
"If you think you can do it, you're right.
 If you think you can't do it, you're still right."
- Henry Ford