[MINC-users] problems saving images in Display

Andrew Janke andrew_janke@iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 5 17:45:04 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Michel Audette wrote:

> I've been trying to save images with a freshly compiled version of Display,
> only to see that I needed to recompile the bicpl library with a means of
> writing image files. I downloaded netpbm, and configured
> bicpl --with-image-ppm, recompiled Display and now I now longer am seeing
> error messages. What I'm seeing, however, is that saving the image does not
> produce the expected results. I had no problems with this feature in the
> past, with prior a MNI release. I am doing all this on Slackware Linux, from
> a re-compiled kernel 2.4.19.

Hrm,

I too struck this problem a while back.  It seems to work with me using these
versions:

    bicpl    1.4.1   --with-image-ppm
    Display  1.3.8   --lpthread

Which versions are you working with?

--
Andrew Janke (andrew_janke@iinet.net DOT au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane            H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581