[MINC-users] ecattominc on linux

dswack@buffalo.edu dswack@buffalo.edu
Wed Jan 5 15:33:05 2005

I'm trying to compile ecattominc on redhat linux 8.0.

The instructions say that I have to first compile
netcdf and minc.

I have trouble doing this, however I've downloaded the rpms,
for these and installed them.  But, I still have trouble
compiling ecattominc.

I've whittled away at the compilation.  I've tried linking against
netcdf and minc, however, I am still missing three functions.

get_vax_short(1, &header[offset], &short_value);

get_vax_long(1, &header[offset], &long_value);

get_vax_float( 1, &header[offset], &float_value);

I've searched around for these but can't find them.
Anyone have any ideas?

dave

David Wack
Dept. Nuclear Medicine