[MINC-users] Re: [MINC-development] DICOM to minc build errors

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 9 09:58:04 2005

Hi,

The old dicom-to-minc conversion tools are a bit out of date.  The current
best option is the dicom3_to_minc perl script from Jonathan Harlap:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~jharlap/dicom/

I am in the process of adding a fully-supported DICOM converter to the
MINC core release.  I would be happy to provide a beta version of this
tool for testing purposes.

	-bert