[MINC-users] How to use rawtominc with multiple files

Vivek SINGH vsingh at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Dec 21 19:47:00 EST 2005

> Vivek, you mentioned that the default behaviour of nu_estimate is to mask
> in Talairach space - are you sure about this?  I detect no nonlinear
> transformation processes when nu_correct is run.

Hi Ernest,

Indeed this is the default behaviour, but by registration I was referring
to volumes that are linearly registered using mritotal before applying
nu_correct.  No extra registation step is carried out and the average_305
mask is applied to the linearly registered volume.  If the volume is not
found to be in Talairach space by checking the 'spacetype' attributes, the
volume is masked based on a biModalT threshold.

Vivek