[MINC-users] dcm2mnc 2.0.03 available

Robert VINCENT minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 21 18:56:04 2005

Hello again,

I've released an updated binary version of the dcm2mnc conversion tool for
Intel Linux users interested in testing it:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~bert/dcm2mnc-2.0.03-i386-linux.tar.gz

A new option, "-minmax", has been added.  This option controls
whether or not the converter uses the DICOM fields 0028,0106 and 0028,0107
to set the valid minimum and maximum voxel values.  This option may be
needed to obtain proper scaling on some PET systems.

A number of new warning messages have been added, and some of the more
spurious messages present in the past releases have been suppressed.

In general, this converter should fix most of the bugs that have been
reported to me, or at least those I was able to reproduce.  I hope to have
a source release available before the end of the month.

	-bert