[MINC-users] error running mincmath

D. Louis Collins minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 21 11:18:09 2005

Haytham,

If the mincinfo output for the two volumes is the same, (ie, same
starts, steps and number of elements _and_ same dimension ordering),
then I suspect that the two volumes have different direction cosines.
Check with 'mincheader file.mnc | grep direction_cosine'.

you could rerun with '-nocheck_dimensions'  - this will force the code
to do voxel-to-voxel manipulations, without checking against the
dimension information.

-Louis