[MINC-users] glim_image

Jamila Ahdidan minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat Apr 9 18:52:03 2005

Hi all,
I'm trying to understand what is exactly being done
with glim_imge.
I'm running the command:
glim_image -t_stat "CBF_results/results_""$n"".mnc"
t_stat voxel column 1
"Matrices/matrix_norm_""$n"".glim"
with a glim matrix containing only the filenames and
the group indication.
I had previously run the same command but with column
2 with a matrix with 2 columns one for the intercept
and another one for the group assignation.
This last way of doing gives me bad results, with a
lot of noise and a very small range of value, where
nothing is significant. The other way gives me cleaner
results that look like what I expected, and higher
significance. My dilema is whether I should just keep
my good results and forget about the intercept in the
matrix, or I should stick to the intercept and
conclude that nothing is interpretable from my
results.
I'm really desperate to have a clear explanation of
what is happening and what I should choose and why.

Many thanks to you,
Jamila