[MINC-users] Resampling 2mm MRI to 1MM

Dylan WAGNER dwagne@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 14 11:30:06 2004

Hi Minc-users,

       I expect this is child's play for most but I can't seem to find any
details in the archives on how we resample our 7 minute anatomicals
to match the 15 minute globals.

      I already have high-res mris for my subjects, now I want to boost up
the low-res mris I took in another session.

      I'm thinking something along the lines of:

mincresample -like highres_session1_mri.mnc lowres_session2_mri.mnc
highres_session1_mri.mnc

      Seems too simple somehow but the result looks alright.

      Also once the lowres mri is resampled can we then treat it as we
would any other mri? Ie: use it to generate an xfm for transforming the
fmri volumes to tal?

                     Thanks,