[MINC-users] labeling

Daniel Schwarz schwarzd@feec.vutbr.cz
Wed Nov 24 02:25:04 2004

Thank you very much, Louis.
Minimizing the errors = my next step. I would like to try your
stx_segment, I am waiting patiently for the time, when it is available
for public. I am also trying some other methods to find deformation
field which may yield better fit. Could you please explain briefly the
role of the "heuristic rules" in stx_segment?

Thank you.

Daniel