[MINC-users] Mincextract to get voxel values and coordinates?

Najmeh Khalili M. najma@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 16 16:01:04 2004

I just want to throw in my two cents in defense of mincbet:
what I like about it is that it is somewhat more generous (especially in
frontal areas) than the method on WIKI. Also, it allows you to strip the
skull prior to classification, which in my experience, improves the
classification. I should add, that I have never quantified my former
statement about bet's frontal generosity; I have just come to this
conclusion by eyeballing many many images. :)

Najma