[MINC-users] mritotal results depend on the filetype?

Andrew Janke andrew_janke@iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 9 17:25:04 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Daniel Schwarz wrote:

> Yes, I use mincreshape for converting the file between the different data
> types.
> I was very confused, because of big differencies between resulting
> transformations. The big differencies occured when the volume was cropped too
> much (I did some mistakes in cropping - my fault) and the registration
> process was therefore unsuccessful.
> Now, my data are getting registered well. There are still some differencies
> in resulting transformations (depending on the data type), but there are very
> small and unimportant, I guess...

>From a closer look at the code, during the mutual information registration,
louis does a fairly explicit cast so there may be a small problem here.  However
as you say, the differences are minor.

Do you happen to know if the same small differences occur when using xcorr?
I'd be suprised/worried if they do... :)

--
Andrew Janke (andrew_janke@iinet.net DOT au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane            H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581