[MINC-users] De-mozaicise a 4D minc file

Andrew Janke andrew_janke@iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 9 17:19:05 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Roy Yves wrote:

> I have a 4D minc file in mosaic format (i.e. all slices shown in the same plan).
>
> How can I demozaicise it (which minc tool and how to use it)?

The easiest solution would be (Assuming you have the original dicom images and
they are from a siemens) would be to use siemens_mosaic2mnc. Thiss will then
ensure that the original positioning information is retained.

However if you don't have access to this, then you could just pinch the central
bit of this perl script that makes a number of calls to mincreshape and
mincconcat.

If you don't have the original dicom data, reply to this and I'll write a quick
script for you to do this. (but you will have to manually input the number of
mosaic frames.)

--
Andrew Janke (andrew_janke@iinet.net DOT au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane            H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581