[MINC-users] voxel coordinates in native space vs.

Jeni Chen jchen@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue May 18 20:18:08 2004

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone knew how to convert a set of tal coordinates
back into native space (i.e finding the equivalent). For instance, take
the Talairach coordinates 6 -8 44. In register we see the corresponding
voxel coordinates as 48 59 58. But if I want to look for the exact same
peak in the original raw data, how can I find it? Is there a
program or mathematical formula to do it?

Any insight would be greately appreciated. Thanks!

Jen-I Chen
Agente de Recherche
Centre de Recherche en Sciences Neurologiques
Pavillon Paul Desmarais, Universit de Montral
C.P. 6128, Succ. A, Montral, QC H3C 3J7
Tel:(514) 343-6111 ext.4359 Fax:(514) 343-2111