[MINC-users] emma

Jeff ATKINSON minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 10 16:39:03 2004

I agree about emma but at present it is the only interface between matlab
minc and hence Keith's fMRI toolbox.

There exists some other matlab - netcdf tools available from various
sources and I am seriously considering installing those and rewriting
Keith's stuff to use the new tools. This may prove much easier than
getting emma updated for matlab 6.5.

Robert Vincent has provided some ideas I will try first.

Jeff Atkinson