[MINC-users] (no subject)

Jason Lerch jason@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 15 08:59:05 2004

On Jun 14, 2004, at 9:16 PM, Andrew Janke wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Ali Soleymani wrote:
>
>> I would like to save different pictures in register or Display as
>> jpeg.
>
> There is actually an undocumented magic incantation of key-presses or
> something
> to do this. However at the current moment it escapes me.. ;( I'm
> hoping someone
> who does remember this incantation will contribute here though...

In register, hold your mouse cursor over a slice window and press
"shift+g"; this only works in versions that have been compiled against
libbicpl which in turn was compiled against either SGI's image library
or libppm.

In Display, go to the file menu and then press "G" for "Save Slice
Window".

You can then use the command line function "convert" to get the results
into jpeg.