[MINC-users] minc output problem

Peter SAVADIJIEV petersv@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 27 22:12:03 2004

Hi,

I'm a new user of minc (and of this mailing list). I have a question, and
I hope that someone will be able to help me.

When I attempt to write my
output minc files to disk I get an error. I tried different things,
thinking that it may be a problem with my program, but to no avail.

Finally, as a check, I decided to compile and run the
sample code they give on the minc documentation website:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~david/volume_io/section2_7_5.html

I kept the code exactly the same, and I used one of the
mnc files that I have as input. I still got exactly the same
error, which makes me believe that it's not a problem with the code as
such.

The error message reads:
nccreate: Bad Flag
micreate: MINC package entry point
Error: opening MINC file "output.mnc".

Can anyone clarify what the cause of this error might be? The output file
doesn't exist, so it cannot be that it refuses to overwrite an already
existing file.

Thanks a lot,

Peter