[MINC-users] Convert Philips REC/PAR-Files zu minc-format

Marc D. Migge minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:02:01 +0100

Hi,

if you want to stick to perl you might want to try
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf-perl/ . But it's not quite
up to date. It supports only NetCDF 3.3 (the current version is 3.5.0).
Plus you will have to be very careful to follow the document structure
as outlined in the MINC-Documentation.

If you use the C/C++ you could make use of the libraries from the
MINC-package. With little extra work you can compile these under Windows
as well. You could then use volume_io to create a basic MINC file and
write the image-data. To set the image-attributes use the MINC-or
NetCDF-library directly.

Best regards,
Marc Migge