[MINC-users] EBTKS not found when configuring N3

Steve ROBBINS minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:42:20 -0500

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:23:13AM -0500, Jason Lerch wrote:
> You never specify where the library should be found. Try this instead
>
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/N3/mni
> --with-build-path=/path/to/libraries:/path/to/other/libs

To be precise, use

        --with-build-path=/usr/local

since you installed EBTKS into /usr/local/{lib,include} according
to one of your previous mails.  As a bonus: if you do this, you no longer
need to set CPPFLAGS for configure.

> or set the LDFLAGS environment along with the ones that you have set
> below.

Err, but this ought to have worked:

> > [root@eclipse N3-1.07]#> ./configure --prefix=/opt/N3/mni
> > CC=/opt/SUNWspro/bin/c89 FFLAGS="-O -w" CXXFLAGS=-O
> > CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" CXX=/opt/SUNWspro/bin/CC
> > F90=/opt/SUNWspro/bin/f90 F77=/opt/SUNWspro/bin/f77
> > make=/opt/SUNWspro/bin/maketool  LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib"

You need to check config.log.  If it doesn't point you to the cause,
send that file to me off-list.

-S