[MINC-users] compiling register on OS X

Jason Lerch minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:11:21 -0500

Hello Jeff,

frameworks are a OS X specific thing; the current version of register
does not use them but instead relies on the OpenGL libraries in
/usr/X11R6 and the GLUT libraries installed using FINK. It is possible
to get register to work by using the frameworks and bypassing X11, but
there were some issues there I have yet to figure out.

Cheers,

Jason