[MINC-users] Convert file.tag into Analyze format

Robert VINCENT bert@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 17 08:33:04 2004

Hi Anna,

I think it would be possible using a multistep process starting with
"tagtominc" to go back to a MINC format file, then using mnc2ana to
convert to Analyze.  I've never done this so this is may not be the best
method.  Perhaps others will have a more authoritative suggestion...

"tagtominc" is part of the "conglomerate" tools, available here:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/distribution/

"mnc2ana" and "ana2mnc" are available here:
http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/software/

I hope this helps.

	-bert