[MINC-users] Convert file.tag into Analyze format

Anna Caroli acaroli@oh-fbf.it
Fri Dec 17 05:17:06 2004

Dear MINC users,
Does anybody know how to convert a .tag file into an Analyze one?
To better explain the problem: I manually draw ROIs on MRIs using Display
software and I got files .tag; now I'd like to study MRIs (with ROIs drawn)
with SPM... How can I do that? Thanks a lot for your help and best regards!

Anna

Laboratory of Epidemiology, Neuroimaging & Telemedicine
IRCCS San Giovanni di Dio FBF - The National Center for Research and Care of
Alzheimer's Disease
via Pilastroni 4, 25125 - Brescia, Italy
Tel: +39 030 3501 361, Fax: +39 02 700 435 727 www.centroAlzheimer.it