[MINC-users] reading/writing MINC volumes in ITK

Michel Audette m.audette@aist.go.jp
Fri Dec 10 01:51:05 2004

Hello everyone,

I have to give a talk and a workshop in mid-January
http://www.socmedsim.org/meet2005/meet2005.html , and during my workshop, I
plan to discuss publicly available image processing tools that can be used
towards building anatomical models for medical simulation. I plan to bring
up VTK and the MNI software toolbox, but before I bring up ITK as well, with
which I am not very familiar, I was wondering if anyone has written ITK
drivers for reading and writing MINC volumes.

Please let me know.

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.,
Research Fellow, Surgical Simulation,
Surgical Assist Technology Group,
AIST,
Namiki 1-2,
Tsukuba, Japan,
305-8564.
"If you think you can do it, you're right.
 If you think you can't do it, you're still right."
- Henry Ford