[MINC-users] ana2mnc problem

Catherine Ogilvie cogilvie@ualberta.ca
Wed Dec 8 16:31:07 2004

Hi. I'm trying to use ana2mnc for the first time. I have had a .img and .hdr
pair sent to me from another lab which uses analyze. When I run ana2mnc I get
this:

ana2mnc: sizeof header: 1543569408
ana2mnc: Hrm, attempting byte-swapping on ANATcw.24_02_03_2.fid_001.hdr
ana2mnc: No x origin info found, guessing..
ana2mnc: No y origin info found, guessing..
ana2mnc: No z origin info found, guessing..

and a very strangely pixelated output.

I have read some of the archives and it seems that the byte-swapping may be
the problem, if the file was moved from 1 computer to another, but I don't
entirely understand this problem or how to fix it (if this is indeed what's
wrong).

thanks
catherine ogilvie