[MINC-users] minc output problem

Andrew Janke rotor@cmr.uq.edu.au
Sun Aug 1 19:48:04 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Peter SAVADIJIEV wrote:

> When I attempt to write my output minc files to disk I get an error. I tried
> different things, thinking that it may be a problem with my program, but to no
> avail.
>
> I kept the code exactly the same, and I used one of the
> mnc files that I have as input. I still got exactly the same
> error, which makes me believe that it's not a problem with the code as
> such.
>
> The error message reads:
> nccreate: Bad Flag
> micreate: MINC package entry point
> Error: opening MINC file "output.mnc".

Peter,

I'm at somewhat of a loss with respects to this error.  Can you run any of the
executables that are included in the core minc package?  (mincmath, mincinfo,
etc?)

Are you sure you have write permission to the output directory?

--
Andrew Janke  ( rotorATcmr.uq.edu.au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor )
Australia->University of Queensland->Centre for Magnetic Resonance