[MINC-users] cross compiling minc-1.2 libsrc

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor@stanford.edu
Thu Apr 8 02:01:04 2004

Hi,
	I've been playing with minc in python, and have cross-compiled the
minc-1.2 library on RedHat9 (not volume_io because it has too many POSIX
like calls) to a usable DLL. I had to hack some include statements in
netcdf_convenience.c.
	Specifically, I changed the lines:

#ifdef unix
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>           /* For S_IREAD, S_IWRITE */
#include <sys/wait.h>
#endif

#include <sys/stat.h>           /* For S_IREAD, S_IWRITE */
#include <fcntl.h>              /* For O_CREAT, O_EXCL, O_RDWR */
#ifdef unix
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/wait.h>
#endif

	I was just wondering if minc-developers were interested in the DLL, and
if changing these lines will break anything later. I can't see how it
would.

Best,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Taylor                           Tel:   650.723.9230
Dept. of Statistics                       Fax:   650.725.8977