[MINC-users] Differences between mincstats and volume_stats

Jason Lerch minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:15:46 -0400

Greetings,

I'm afraid that the statement "I got some errors" isn't all that
enlightening when trying to help you debug your problem. Could you maybe
send some more info, such as what the error was that you got, what
compiler you used, what version of N3 you were compiling, etc.

Jason