[MINC-users] Differences between mincstats and volume_stats

Andre MATOS minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:49:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Alex,

I'm trying to compile the volume_stats (N3 package) but I got some errors.
I tried into Linux RedHat 9 and also in MacOS X, but both showed the same
errors. I tooks a quick look and it seens that just volume_stats was not
compilied. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks!

Andre Matos
amatos@mrs.mni.mcgill.ca