[MINC-users] how to insert frame time info

Yoshitaka KUMAKURA minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:13:46 -0400

Hello minc users,

I have a minc 4D PET data, which seems to have no frame
time information in it. Actually, postf gets frozen reading it, but split
frames look OK with register. mincinfo tells it has 30 frames properly as
included in dimension part of its header, but I can find no frame time and
width info there.

How can I precisely insert frame time info to this 4D data using mincedit?
Is there any other way to do this?

I have worked on some other 4D PET data with no frame info in its header
before, but those files didn't give me any trouble. This is why I suspect
something to do out of minc's header.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Yoshi Kumakura