dicom_to_minc (was Re: [MINC-users] Shapoor from Dr. Bushnell's lab)

Jon Erik Ween minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:51:23 -0700

Thanks Peter, I found a description of the routine and noticed it was
for .img and not .dcm files! I don't know what our NDA status is with
Siemens. So far no luck in getting mosaiced DICOM files parsed
correctly.

Jon