[MINC-users] where is volume_stats

Peter NEELIN minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu, 15 May 2003 21:43:49 -0400

On Fri, 16 May 2003, Andrew Janke wrote:

> On Thu, 15 May 2003 rwong@mrs.mni.mcgill.ca wrote:
>
> > I am setting up some MACs in the MRS lab and I need to find a the source
> > for a command called 'volume_stats'.  Anyone know which tarball I may find
> > that in?
>
> volume_stats is part of N3 (John Sleds MR inhomogeneity correction package).
> however since then mincstats has been added to the base minc distibution as a
> drop-in replacement.

You can get N3 source from

   ftp://ftp.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/pub/mni_n3/

and volume_stats can be found in there.

BTW, has anyone tested using mincstats as a drop-in replacement - can
one just symlink volume_stats to mincstats and scripts work properly
(producing the same output)?

            Peter
----
            Peter Neelin (neelin@bic.mni.mcgill.ca)