[MINC-users] 0.3 vs 1.0 scaling - clarifications

James Dessart minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:54:58 -0400

It seems that what's happening when loading in my data set with 1.0 is
that values are scaled to the image-max for the whole data set.  So
given a data set with 256 as the global max, when a slice is read in
with an image-max of 180, the values are scaled up to reach 256,
resulting in inconsistent intensity over slices.

This is not the behaviour I want, since 0.3 is what we've been using,
and it doesn't do that.  What ICV variable needs to be changed to keep
1.0 from doing this?

James