[MINC-users] Problems to compile and install Register and Display

Andre MATOS minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:10:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Steve,

Is this "development" package the same that we can choose when we select
the packages that we want to install at the installation time? If is yes,
I selected and I have installed the X Window System, Development Tools,
Kernel Development, X Software Development, GNOME Software Development and
KDE Software Developement. All these I selected all packages.

If is not this, what is it and where I can get it.

Thanks.

Andre Matos
amatos@mrs.mni.mcgill.ca