[MINC-users] Problems to compile and install Register and Display

Jason Lerch minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:59:10 -0400

Hello,

GLUT is missing. Make sure it is installed; install it if not. If it is
installed, make sure that libglut.a or libglut.so is somewhere on your
search path or set the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH to reflect
its location before running configure.

Cheers,

Jason