[MINC-users] Compiling Display

Beau Sapach minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:24:52 -0600

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install Display on a Sun workstation running Solaris 8.  I've
managed to get Register working already, but when I run make in the Display
directory it eventually spits out this error:

/usr/local/lib/libbicpl.a(labels.o): In function `set_all_volume_label_data':
/vol2/minc/bicpl-1.4.0-1/Volumes/labels.c:140: undefined reference to `LL29'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

I'm using gcc and the GNU linker, and this is Display-1.3.6-1.  Does anyone
know what's going wrong here?  Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Beau