[MINC-users] Siemens conversion.

Jon Harald Kaspersen minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:08:15 +0200

--Apple-Mail-2-1004772112

Andrew, this is great !

Do, you by any chance know the output format from GE Advantage
Workstation (Adv 3D XR), a multi angle angio (and thereby 3D) ?
It is supposed to be some sort of Dicom format, but I have not been
able to read it (or understand it).

Regards
Jon

On Wednesday, August 7, 2002, at 08:37 AM, Andrew Janke wrote:

> Morning all.
>
> A few of you out there might also have a Siemens Sonata (or any
> siemens scanner
> that uses IDEA and MOSAIC as output, as such I'm offering a few perl
> scripts
> (and wrappers to dicom_to_minc) available for others.
>
>    http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/software/progs/siemens_conversion/
>
> There should be 3 files:
>
>    siemens_dcmdir_rename - pads IMA file numbers with 0's to
>                             ensure the shell sorts them correctly
>    siemens_dcmdir2mnc    - convert a series of IMA files to minc.
>                             this script is capable of separating
>                             patient series into separate files.
>
>    siemens_raw2mnc       - An initial stab at converting siemens
>                             RHP (Raw Handling Package) .raw files
>                             to MINC. use -help for more info.
>
> I did mail these out a while back to a few here, but I've made a few
> changes
> since then.
>
> Let us know if you have any problems.
>

> Andrew Janke                   e-mail: rotor@cmr.uq.edu.au
> PhD Candidate                  http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/
> Centre for Magnetic Resonance  Phone: +61 7 3365 4100
> Uni of Qld. (Australia)        Home:  +61 7 3297 6167

Jon Harald Kaspersen			Tel: 		+47 73 59 75 89
Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering		Mob:		+47 93 03 65 90
Senior Scientist				Pager	+47 96 84 29 94
SINTEF Unimed - Ultralyd		Fax: 		+47 73 59 78 73
N-7465 Trondheim
NORWAY			e-mail:	Jon.H.Kaspersen@unimed.sintef.no
				WEB:	http://www.us.unimed.sintef.no/