[MINC-development] Fwd: Passed: BIC-MNI/libminc#2 (develop - 3d26b6c)

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Nov 6 13:14:49 EST 2015

On Fri, 6 Nov 2015 10:24:00 -0500, Robert D. Vincent said:

>I've taken the liberty of adding Travis CI to the GitHub libminc project
>(limited to the develop branch for now). The configuration will build
>and test for both Linux and OS X whenever we push new commits, and it
>will check pull requests automatically.

Cool!

Do you control the buildbots?  For OS X & clang, I spent a fair bit of time finding a good set of warning flags (as many as possible, but with noisy ones off), could you match my flags found here:

<http://my.cdash.org/viewNotes.php?buildid=847233>

(I took the approach of using -Weverything, then disabling.)

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com