[MINC-development] MINC with NetCDF 4.4?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Aug 24 12:50:06 EDT 2015

On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 22:20:00 -0500, Steve M. Robbins said:

>I can't find any release tarballs more recent than 2.2.00 (from 2012!).

Forgive this little rant, but this really reflects badly on the MINC project.  A new release is long overdue.

2.2 doesn't even *compile* on current versions of OS X with clang (the default compiler).

>So I
>presume everyone is working from github tree?  I updated to the tip of the
>'master' branch and discovered that if compiled with MINC1 support, some
>tests
>fail.  They fail also in develop:

I didn't try NetCDF 4.4, but I have several nightly builds & tests that use 4.3.3.1.

I setup a dashboard here:

<http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=libminc>

I encourage anyone that can to also setup a nightly build so that compilation and tests can be run nightly.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com