[MINC-development] miset_apparent_record_dimension_flag() seemingly broken, 2nd paramater unused?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Feb 3 11:21:16 EST 2014

Hi all,

The function miset_apparent_record_dimension_flag() seems broken.  The second parameter looks like it's meant to return a value by reference, but it's just a plain 'int'.   The clang analyzer rightly warns:

libminc/libsrc2/dimension.c:639:3: Value stored to 'record_flag' is never read

This is public API, should I thought I'd check here before making a patch...

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com