[MINC-development] reversedef?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed May 29 21:52:14 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

> I haven't been able to find everything needed to build reversedef at
> release-0.99.60 in the git repository. It's not built by default, so I added
> it to minctracc/Extra_progs/Makefile.am. I get an error that it's missing
> minc_def.h (which was remove in Feb-2000), and a handful of other compile
> errors.
>
> Must I go back to a release from the 90s to get this, or am I missing
> something obvious?

While going back to the 90's is something that I highly recommend (and
my wife reckons I am stuck in) it just that reversedef.c has been
missing some attention as of late.

See this:

   https://github.com/BIC-MNI/mni_autoreg/commit/3da6bbcd60d4eb537de1b474980d2c9a9c120671

On this note the develop branch of mni_autoreg won't build for me
currently (whinges about VIO_OK and other things). I take it Vlad is
trying to update the VIO namespace ugliness.