[MINC-development] reversedef?

Vladimir S. FONOV vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Wed May 29 10:48:12 EDT 2013

Hello,

I suppose these days one can achieve this by doing

1. xfm_normalize.pl xfm.xfm temp.xfm --invert --exact --like template.mnc

2. mincresample -transform temp.xfm -invert_transformation input.mnc
output.mnc -like template.mnc

however, I didn't make experiments to see how much faster it will be

--
Best regards,

  Vladimir S. FONOV ~ vladimir.fonov <at> gmail.com