[MINC-development] experiments with EBTKS and N3

Vladimir S. Fonov vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 01:01:01 EDT 2012

Hello,

I would very much prefer, if we replace EBTKS with something more or
less standard, for example GSL.
I don't really see any advantage of switching internal C routine for FFT
computation with FFTW.

P.S. Regarding license - interesting read in
https://github.com/BIC-MNI/EBTKS/blob/develop/templates/MatrixSupport.cc
, starting at " NOTE: This routine uses at least 2 patented algorithms"

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir S. Fonov ~ vladimir.fonov <at> gmail.com