[MINC-development] MINC and ITK

Jason Lerch jason at phenogenomics.ca
Sat May 14 09:38:31 EDT 2011

While a discussion on which itk interface to support could be a worthwhile one, I'm rather surprised that it could hinge on the fact that Leila, one of the two main developers behind MINC 2, is somehow not deemed a "core MINC developer." So let's argue on technical merit rather than the suggestion that the ITK interface could not be supported by Leila or the rest of our group in Toronto.

Jason