[MINC-development] MINC 2.0.19/2.1 and HDF 1.6/1.8

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:27:09 EDT 2010

>> Thanks all, for now I will release MINC 2.1 and write a big warning
>> page about it or something.
>
> Can you hold on to your release for a day or two?

OK, I am now largely done my changes.

harold:minc$ head -20 ChangeLog

2010-03-22  Andrew L Janke  <a.janke at gmail.com>
   * added pod2man for manpage generation from scripts
   * shifted minchistory man to POD
   * conversion/vff2mnc/vff2mnc.c: added error checking for fgets

2010-03-02  Andrew L Janke  <a.janke at gmail.com>
   * Added minccmp (minccmp.c and minccmp.man1)
   * libsrc/hdf_convenience.c: removed spurious debug output
   * libsrc/minc.h: replaced MAX_NC_OPEN with 32
   * libsrc/voxel_loop.c: replaced MAX_NC_OPEN with MI_MAX_NUM_ICV

2010-02-03  Andrew L Janke  <a.janke at gmail.com>
   * progs/mincpik/mincik: added -text_size option (Thanks Mishkin)
   * removed all non-quoted string barewords (hash refs)
   * added range calculation for anot bar if not defined

Let me know when you are done and I will release 2.1 and see what breaks. :)