[MINC-development] MINC1/MINC2

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:52:52 EDT 2009

Hi Anthonin,

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 06:52, Anthonin REILHAC
<anthonin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> I am just about to start developping codes using the minc lib
> (opening/treating/saving in a new file). I am (was) a bit familiar with
> the minc1 interface, but a bit confused now that minc2 is here. What
> programming interface should I be using considering that the input files
> my codes will read will be minc{1,2} and considering that I would like to
> save in minc{1,2}?

I would definitely use the MINC2 API it can read MINC 1 and 2. You can
also force the API to write out old MINC1 files if you want to.  I
would suggest you look at some of the tutorials that Jason Lerch Wrote
here:

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/Tutorials

Use the Programming01 -> Programming06 links.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)