[MINC-development] MINC1/MINC2

Anthonin REILHAC anthonin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 4 16:52:16 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I am just about to start developping codes using the minc lib
(opening/treating/saving in a new file). I am (was) a bit familiar with
the minc1 interface, but a bit confused now that minc2 is here. What
programming interface should I be using considering that the input files
my codes will read will be minc{1,2} and considering that I would like to
save in minc{1,2}? In other words, should I re-read the MINC 1.0
Programmers Reference or get familiar with MINC 2.0 Reference Manual?
I guess that this question is often asked, and maybe the answer is written
somewhere on the wiki pages.

Thanks in advance.

Anthonin Reilhac
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre, WB2B